Thursday, May 1, 2014

Two sides of the studio

On the right hand, ladies and gentlemen, you have the neat and orderly Laughing Chicken Farm sales area,


on the left hand, well...., you can see the mess that I'm still trying to organize as my art space.


Whew. Micah helped me drag my large screen desk computer out here, and I've been trying to find a way of seeing screen with all the light from the windows reflecting in it. I've paired down my frame stash and taken them inside the office in the house. (I've got ideas for that too.) Now if only I could figure out what to do with the large compressor taking up the middle of the floor on MY side of the building. Still waiting on a sink and counter top. But I've got some ideas brewing and simmering for painting projects. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new space!

Robin Popp said...

Thanks! I was out in it all day!