Thursday, August 22, 2013

Windows

Last week, we skipped a week butchering. Wow. What a vacation week. We didn't even want to go anywhere. There were so many projects just waiting for attention, where does one start? On my studio of course!

Bill and Micah worked together very well. Micah is now inspired to dive into set design at Santa Fe community college this year. I was soooooo staying out of their way.  I just fed all the animals and they went to it.


As you can see, the windows are very big. Boy, do they let the light in. Yes, I was still hesitant about how they take up so much wall space, but I'm getting used to them. I had to chuckle. I told Bill that all we need now is a set of eyelashes because they give the shed two big eyes.






Can't you just see them blinking?

Last night we went to a friends house and picked up a beautiful exterior door. It even matches the windows with lots of glass.
Today I'm rearranging the spare bedroom we use as an office to accomidate some art space. My muse just can't wait until everything is done on the shed. At least I'll have a place to go until the electricity, insulation, and walls are done.
So, no art to show today, but I'm looking forward to painting something in the very near future.

No comments: