Monday, July 22, 2013

Last week I was discouraged, but this week I feel hopeful. I think this blogging thing is just what I need to stay committed to the pursuit of being an artist here on the farm. No, I didn't actually paint anything yet, but does it count that my outlook is positive? Yes! Inside, something is stirring. I feel like God is saying, "Go ahead and trust Me. See what happens." I don't have any new shed progress pictures to show today, because all the stuff is still in the same place. But....Bill finished the gate. He did a great job like he always does, and now he said the windows are next. So maybe next week I'll be able to put some new pictures up of the shed's transformation. I did, as a matter of fact, accept an invitation for the 2013 Kanapaha Gardens Paint Out coming up on Sept. 13 - 15. Their website is www.kanapaha.org. Plus, I was invited to teach at JC Campbell Folk School next August. (Today I HAVE to get that paperwork in the mail.) The website for the folk school is www.folkschool.org So here's to moving forward!

No comments: